Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 355

Thread: Perverts Unlimited XP

  1. #171
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen that but I'm glad I didn't.

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    La Blue Girl can be funny though, lol, the pubic hair of steel, LOL

  3. #173
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh my, is that a contraceptive measure? [img]tongue.gif[/img] :lol:

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... no comment

  5. #175
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [Continued from Show me your desktops]

    Yeah... i even saw the oddest thing of the world... a Tifa x Cloud in which Tifa was the guy, and cloud was the girl... O_O

    About your tool... he he... yer lucky damm bastard [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #176
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XD XD XD

    AAAAAAAAAH! SCARY!

  7. #177
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indeed... when girls do hentai, they can do anything... O_O;

  8. #178
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    And theyc all US perverts! *puts the pile of CDs labeled Hentai in desk* UH.... ^^;;; How'd theyg et out here *gf walks in*W hat are tose Cds- OH MYGOD! ECHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #179
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL hi Xell GF! ^^ ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

  10. #180
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't ever let her meet some of you *Cough Cav, Shini* Who knows what the idiot/tricky evil one may say to her about me!

    Cav: Oh hhi Xel's GF! Yeah, Xel's the biggest perv int ehw ordl! Bigger than the Pope even!

    Anna: O_O Um.. I have a name you know...

    Cav: WOW! REALLY!? I don't have one... the guys at the bord said it's pimping mofo, but that doesn't sound right... so I named myself after a crappy car!

    Anna: ^^;;; I really have to be going now....

    Shini: HEY EVERYONE! IT"S Xel's GIRLFRIEND!

    Anna: AAAAAH!

    Shini: Hmmm... don't worry Xel, she's not an albino, I won't steal her!

    Anna: Erk!?

    Shini: Oh yeah, xel fights over all these hot chix0rz allt eh time w/Cav! A few hot foreign ones, a few american ones, a SHITLOAD of Japanese ones, and a few that turned outt o be guys actually

    Anna: AAAAAAAAH! YOU PERVERTS!!! *mallets Xel Cav and Shini nto oblivion*

    Mitsu-chan: Oh cool, another man hater!

    Anna: I"M< NOT A MANHATER! *Mallets Mitsu-chan*

    Mitsu-chan: Cool! Neither am I!

    Anna: *Facefault8 Well at least YOUR normal!

    Mitsu-chan: Yeah, btw, have you seen that new free yaoi stie!? IT HAS OVER 500 PICS OF SHINJI AND KAWORU GOING AT IT LIKE RABID MONKEYS IN HEAT!

    Anan:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 13, 2003 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •